Once upon a time...
Installing Simple Woocommerce wishlist can be done either by searching for “Simple Woocommerce wishlist” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Simply go to Woocommerce -> settings -> WC Wishlist
- You can choose which page will display the wishlist
- Select either users can add products to the cart from the wishlist
- Select other text strings and other options