Once upon a time...
Our clients often ask us to integrate between Contact Form 7 forms and remote API’s, like CRM’s. That made our developers create a plugin that answers various cases, and now API integration is easier than ever!
Adds an option to send leads to remote API’s such as CRM’s ERP’s and other remote systems using POST/GET.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.2 or later.
Installing Contact form 7 TO API can be done either by searching for “Contact form 7 TO API” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Redirect Settings” tab and set your required parameters:
- Chose whether the specific form will use the API integrations
- Type the API url
- Select the method (POST/GET)
- Map the form fields (Each field that you use on the form will be availble on this tab after saving the form)
- Choose wether you wish to debug and save the last transmited value.