Once upon a time...
buy neurontin gabapentin Our clients often ask us to integrate between Contact Form 7 forms and remote API’s, like CRM’s. That made our developers create a plugin that answers various cases, and now API integration is easier than ever!
http://kirschelectricalservices.com/ashrae-90-1-consultant Adds an option to send leads to remote API’s such as CRM’s ERP’s and other remote systems using POST/GET.
NOTE: This plugin requires Contact Form 7 version 4.2 or later.
Prozac tablets buy Installing Contact form 7 TO API can be done either by searching for “Contact form 7 TO API” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
Simply go to your form settings, choose the “Redirect Settings” tab and set your required parameters:
- Chose whether the specific form will use the API integrations
- Type the API url
- Select the method (POST/GET)
- Map the form fields (Each field that you use on the form will be availble on this tab after saving the form)
- Choose wether you wish to debug and save the last transmited value.